The valve can be re-packed under pressure by simply adding more packing through the access ports in the side of the valve.
The seat runs down the edge of the blade and is particularly suited to handling powders as the opening and closing of the valve performs a self-clean every time, keeping the seal and valve free of product that simply falls out of the valve outlet.
The standard valve has the following features:
- Fully bi-directional
- Repackable under pressure
- Self-cleaning seal
- Plate cleaning scrapers fitted as standard
- Minimised chest area
- Proven, respected and reliable design
- Handwheel, pneumatic, hydraulic, electric operation
- Wide range of body and seal materials
- Abrasion resistant version with ni-hard wear rings
- BS 4504, ANSI and special flange drillings