The valve bodies are hard-wearing cast units and the vanes are thin to help product flow out of your hopper.
Seals are mounted on the vane and can be changed simply and quickly with the valve in-situ; no need to take the valve out of the line.
Standard options include:
- Aluminium, cast iron or stainless body
- Carbon steel or stainless vane and shaft
- Nitrile, viton, EPDM and PTFE seals
- Pneumatic or hand actuation
- High temperature seals and extended actuator mounting
We can also make custom wafer pattern valves to exactly match your application.